Sunday, December 26, 2021

Sunday Post

 


It’s time for another Sunday Post with Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Feel free to link up and share with some wonderful bloggers!

Christmas has come and gone. We had a nice Christmas. We had our parents over for dinner on Christmas Eve. It was a wonderful way to start entertaining in our new house.

We spent Christmas Day, just the four of us. We had a nice breakfast, went to see The King’s Men movie, had pork tenderloin for dinner and relaxed. It was low key and wonderful.

I haven’t done much reading the past couple of months. Moving and settling in has taken most of my time. I did start this one this week and figure it will probably take me a couple of weeks to get through it.


I have set some reading goals for 2022:

*Read 75 books

*Read along with Book Girls Guide Read the World challenge

*No book buying 

*Don’t be afraid to DNF a book I’m not enjoying 


How was your Christmas? 

What reading/book goals do you have for 2022?

3 comments:

  1. I like your book goals for the year. This is a great question. I think my goal is to keep up with reviews after finishing a book and to read from my physical book shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to set a no book buying goal, but I know I'll never stick to it. I do have my other goals set too. Need to get my goal post for next year set up. Glad you had a nice holiday and here's to the new year!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a nice Christmas. I don't really have any goals for 2022.
    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.