Saturday, June 30, 2007

It's official...

We have our flight booked for Hawaii and our hotels in Hawaii. Yes, I said hotelS! We're staying most of the time in Honolulu but will be spending our actual anniversary on the North Shore.
We will be staying in San Francisco for a couple of days but still no decision on a hotel there yet...the debate rages on.
I am finally excited about this trip! I may even brave a snorkel....the jury is still out on that.

Now some Jen randomness:
I will be answering your questions in my next post.
Can you believe it's the last day of June? Christmas is less than 6 months away...
The weather has been amazing the past couple of days - slightly overcast and mid 70s.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:04 PM

    i a so excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that just sounds DIVINE!!!!! (although I'm a tad bit jealous...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! You guys will have a blast. There's sooo much to do on Oahu--and it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you changed your mind and are going after all.

    Enjoy your trip and make lots of memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.