Thursday, October 11, 2007

BOOKS!!!!!

Yes, books will be the subject of today's post.

I love books!

Reading started at an early age. My mom read to us almost every night then taught us to read. I was reading before I went to kindergarten. I loved books. I would read anything.

I'm still like that. I love books! I work part-time at our public library - talk about an enabler! I am surrounded by them... The only things I have found that I just can't read are sci fi and true crime. I have a real hard time with those. I LOVE a good mystery (kind of fluffy, though - not too gory)! My "to read" list is neverending! Seriously!

I hope that my kids feel the same way about reading that I do. I know they both like going to the library...

What have you read lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.