Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday, Monday....

can't trust that day. (You know the song - Mama and Papas, come on...)

I really do not enjoy Mondays. They never seem to go well. (Raising my coffee cup!) So, here's to hopefully a good Monday. Cheers!

I did some book research yesterday and my "to read" list increased considerably! YEA!!!! I just know I will never run out of books to read!

DD has a horrible cough right now so I've been up with her off & on the past couple of nights. She climbed in our bed last night, so DH & I didn't sleep a whole lot but she seemed to sleep quite peacefully.

DH & DS went to the Bears game yesterday. We really thought they were going to pull it out, but alas, no such luck.... It was sad!

I did not do much scrapping this weekend, so I do not have anything to share. Hopefully as the week goes on, I can get a couple of layouts done.

I wish you all a very happy Monday and a wonderful week!
HUGS!

3 comments:

  1. Hope your Monday went well. I hate mondays, they just never seem to go right. Hope Sara is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you survived Monday - almost the weekend hun - hope you have a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know...I read this and thought...oh CRAP is today Monday?! ::laughing::

    See that's why I don't worry about it -- because i"m never really sure what day it is...

    Hope your week went well!

    Tam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.