Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Wednesday already...

Ok, so this week is going fast!
We had a GREAT day at the zoo on Sunday. (Pictures to come...) We didn't get to feed the giraffes but we got to pet the okapi and the warthogs. The kids thought that was really cool! We got to see the new polar bear playing. The weather was PERFECT!!!! Sunny - 80s. However, my husband & I have different ideas of "what not too far way" is. His apparently is about 45 minutes, mine - maximum 15 minutes...

Monday....what was Monday???? It must not have been too exciting.

We took Ryan shopping for something to wear to the homecoming dance this Saturday, last night. I was reminded once again, why I hate shopping! I don't have the patience for it. Plus, trying to find pants for a 5'9", 110 pound kid is NOT easy! We found a pair and they aren't too bad, with a belt, I think he'll look fine.

I got my ticket today for the Cubs game on Saturday night. I can not even begin to tell you just how excited I am about them being in the playoffs, let alone that I am getting to go!

Other than that, not much else is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.