Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thursday Thoughts

Prepare for lots of randomness today...

Still waiting for computer time at home to load my zoo pictures...

Well, the Cubs lost last night. Sigh... I'm just hoping I don't watch them lose the series on Saturday. THAT would be sad!

ALOHA!!!!!!!!!!! We leave in 1 month and 5 days for San Fran/Hawaii. I am SO excited!

Dear Library Patron:
If your book is involved in the flood from 6 weeks ago and you've just unpacked it from its box, please do not bring it into the library with dripping pages. It is disgusting and who knows what kind of diseases it carries. Fortunately, our employees are "up" on the tetnus shots. We will send you your bill.
Sincerely,
Your local library

I am the proud owner of my very own snorkel set. Sorry, Andie, I haven't tried it out...yet....

The trees are really turning and they look fantastic!

Why is it that I can think of a FANTASTIC blog post as I'm drifting off to sleep? Word for word - it's GREAT in my head but I sit down to type it and it's like kryptonite to Superman?

Have a GREAT day!
HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.