Sunday, July 20, 2008

Americana

We took a family evening last night and enjoyed a small piece of Americana - the drive in movie theater! :) We enjoy going and despite the HORRIBLE thunderstorm that came through, it was fun. We saw DARK KNIGHT and GET SMART (talk about opposites in movies).

DARK KNIGHT - better than BATMAN BEGINS! Joker was creepy. I am still having a hard time with Christian Bale as Batman, but.... Heath Ledger was a great Joker - not Jack Nicholson but he was really good!

GET SMART - Steve Carrell was fantastic! DH & I were rolling through most of the movie (despite the power loss that we sat through for 10 minutes and the thunder and lightening). Makes me want to watch the show...

I hope you're all having a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:06 PM

    I HATE YOU!!! Not really...tickets to dark knight are sold out until next weekend here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:31 AM

    Glad you got to see both movies, even though the weather wasn't ideal. We saw 'Get SMart' and thought it was pretty funny also.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.