Thursday, July 17, 2008

Turning the page....

Since we went on our vacation, I have been eating crap! Candy, cookies, junk! I have decided, that's enough!



This week, we started walking again - much to the protest of our joints. We got lots of fruits and veggies at the store this week. We have been eating salads, fruit for snacks, yogurt and a lot more water! It's amazing how much better I'm feeling in just a few days.



I do know that I'm weak right now and any support is greatly appreciated!



Hope you're having a good week.

HUGS!

5 comments:

  1. You can do it! Don't forget to drink your water!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:58 AM

    First month is the hardest; stick with it and it'll feel like second nature sooner or later.

    At least that's what I'm hoping. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it!! I felt the same way about a month ago or even a little less, I quit eating the doritios lol, and started drinking water, eating fresh foods, cutting my portions in half and have dropped 15 pounds so far. Amazing!!!! And no exercise so if I would not be so lazy and do that can you imagine! lol. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:34 AM

    You come by being a 'junkfoodoholic' honestly enough. I am one also. Lately, I've been trying to eat better and use my bicycle more and I am feeling better so I guess I'd better stick with that, right? Onward and upward!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep going! Once you get through the first few weeks you start to look forward to walks...good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.