1. My family and friends
2. Spring is here
3. The flowers and trees are blooming and greening
4. Fun music
5. Scrapbooking
6. A book that makes me laugh
7. Garage sales
8. Andy Griffith show reruns :D
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I was tagged by Drena - thanks girly! Life Ain't Always Beautiful sung by Gary Allan Life aint always beautiful Sometimes it's just ...
-
It's been a LONG time so I'll start with an easy entry - my new 'do.... Before: After: I still have to take one with the new hi...
-
Welcome to the first of what I hope will be a new blog series. Today I want to introduce you to a wonderful author, Tracie Bannister. ...
what a nice list! Any book reccommendations for a good laugh?
ReplyDeleteAmen to Andy Griffith show and garage sales!
ReplyDelete