Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Fun & funny books

I have been asked a few times recently for some fun books. Here are a few that I have read recently that I enjoyed...

Anything Jen Lancaster has written
Queen of the Road by Doreen Orion
This Pen for Hire by Laura Levine


I'm still thinking....

Ok - here are a few more :D

A Little Bit Wickedby Kristin Chenoweth
Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot
Free for All: Oddballs, Geeks & Gangstas in the Public Library by Don Borchert
Confessions of Super Mom by Melanie Lynne Hauser
A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson

I hope this helps! Please feel free to add your suggestions in your reply. :)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:59 AM

    Thanks for the 'funny' book ideas.

    I've loved reading the Janet Evanovich series. She is VERY entertaining!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! I need some fun book recommendations! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, very cool! I like the Phantom Tollbooth, myself. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check some of those out this summer. A Walk in the Woods is hysterical! And I have heard a lot about the Janet Evanovich series...thanks for the list...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought A Walk in the Woods as a birthday present for S. He's actually hiked part of the Appalachian Trail, so I thought he would enjoy it. What did you think about it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.