Sunday, May 31, 2009

Memorial Day


Now that another weekend has almost passed us by....we had a great weekend last weekend for Memorial Day.



Sat - I worked the in a.m. We went to my sister and brother-in-law's new place in Chicago. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS!!!!!!!! Their apartment is very nice! Thanks for inviting us and the yummy food.

Sun - We went to Galena. It was a gorgeous day. A visit to Grant's home and a drive through downtown (there was NO place to park!). We visited some friends who live in the area too. Ironically, we stopped at Apple River Fort and our former neighbors were there....



Mon - DD & I went to the parade, ran some errands and relaxed. DH & DS worked until mid-afternoon. Then we grilled out and relaxed.



It was a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I like the parade pict...sounds like a fun holiday weekend!Have a good week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:13 PM

    Sorry so late to comment. We also had a great time at Amy and Dan's party and enjoyed a nice Memorial weekend.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hair! Is that a new cut?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.