Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Book review


In the Presiden't Secret Service
by Ronald Kessler
What do former Secret Service agents know about some of our former Presidents? How do they train for their jobs? What kind of stories do some of these agents have? Did JFK have an affair with Marilyn Monroe?
If you want to know the answers to these questions (and more), read this book! I LOVED it. It was VERY interesting! Perhaps I'm naive, but I had no idea some of the security that surrounded the president or what kind of training the agents have to go through. I am not usually a non-fiction reader without it taking me weeks on end but I couldn't put this one down. Mr. Kessler's writing is very engrossing.
I recommend this to anyone - it is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.