Saturday, January 30, 2010

Reviews



Movie:
The Invention of Lying (link to the trailer)

Now, I am in no way shape or form a Ricky Gervais fan but this movie was FUNNY!!!!! You really have to watch the movie because a lot of the humor is in the signs around town, the short lines spoken and what is going on behind the actual action in the scenes. Jennifer Garner is adorable and charming again.
3 1/2 stars out of 5
Book:
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
I am not at all a vampire fan and this was my 3rd attempt at reading this book. I finally got into and enjoyed it very much. Now, I am not going to pick my 'team' but I do know who I hope she ends up with and feel like I have to read the rest of them to know. Sigh...
4 stars out of 5
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen - good to hear from you and trust all is well - I'm a huge Ricky Gervais fan BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Moon is hard to get through, Jen. But, FORCE yourself to get through the rough parts, 'cause it's worth it in the end. My favorite book of the Twilight series was definitely the last one. :)

    Have a great week. Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.