Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I will update more after the holidays, but I wanted to wish all my blogger friends - a VERY Merry Christmas! I hope you and yours have a joy...
-
...DD is up at 4 a.m. after you stayed up late on Sunday night to watch a movie. ...DS asks if you remembered to get treats for his after s...
-
Let's see how I do with these this year... 1. Exercise at least 3 times a week. 2. Write at least 5 pages each week. 3. Cook more!!!!...
Too cute, I love the gingerbread!
ReplyDeleteThat gingerbread man is so cute! Congrats on being the "Guest Designer!"
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I've put that blog in my 'favorites' and will be spending some more time over there. Interesting blog. Loved your cards!
ReplyDeleteMom
Hi Jen, loving your very cute cards here - that gingerbread man is just so fun and perfect for those cards.
ReplyDelete