Sunday, January 17, 2010

DD cracks me up!

A couple of stories for you....

Last week, DH had to get something and took the kids with him. He got his change ($1.25) and he gave DD the quarter. She was quiet for a minute then said, "The dollar would fit perfectly into the zipper pocket of my purse." DH said that he was sure it would but that it was probably for change. She replied that she was pretty sure it was dollar money. Needless to say, she didn't get the dollar but zipped the quarter into her zipper purse pocket.
***************
Last night, DD tells me that the little boy that she talks about ALL (literally ALL) the time has announced that when they are bigger, he is going to marry her and his mom said it was ok. She was beaming when she said this. So later I ask her if she told her dad was this boy said and she looks at me horrified and says "Don't tell him!" I already had and DH was cracking up!
**************
Now she is obessesed with having a loose tooth. She doesn't have any wigglers but is SO excited to have one. Ahhh - the stages of growing up.

Have a great Sunday!!!!
Thanks for stopping by. HUGS!

3 comments:

  1. Loved the stories. Shelby also has a loose tooth and I get a daily report each day on how lose it is and how much she can twirl it wiggle it in her mouth!

    Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:08 PM

    Sara stories always make me laugh! Just tell her she will have to wait until next year because Grandma can't handle two weddings in one year!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, she sounds too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.