Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hi there!

Just a quick catch up....I know, I've been a bad blogger!

DH's b-day was Tuesday. Nothing too exciting - cake and pizza.

DD cut a little chunk of her hair off at school last week. She actually cut just a little off the front and you can't tell - it just looks like angled bangs now. Maybe she has a future as a hairdresser.

DS has finals this week. He is 'proud' of his C on his essay he wrote. Rrriiiight.... Needless to say, I wasn't quite so 'proud'.

Work is work - drama, as usual but it's been busy so it's easy to forget that crap.

Looks like a little warmer weather is coming - YEA! I am SO ready for this snow to disappear!!!!

Hope you're all well! Thanks for stopping by.
HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! It must be a boy thing. My brother was always thrilled to pass! I'm just waiting for Olivia to cut her hair, but realistically- she'll probably cut Jackson's first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:59 PM

    Drama at work is the 'norm' for most of us. Keep busy and just ignore it. Not worth dealing with.
    MOm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.