Thursday, April 07, 2011

Reintroduction

Hi all! I have a few new readers (HI!) and several of you who have been reading for a while (thank you!). I'll intro myself quickly:


I'm Jen. I'm married to a wonderful man (known here as DH) and we have two kids - our son (commonly referred to as DS), a HS senior and our daughter (commonly referred to as DD) a 1st grader.


I enjoy reading, scrapbooking, crocheting & knitting.


I work full-time for an ag lending company (mainly doing customer service) and part-time at our local library (jack of all trades, master of none).


I love music - I have a hard time dealing with rap and heavy metal but most everything else is fair listening.


I am a HUGE Chicago Cubs fan (baseball). I am still waiting for the World Series...someday!


I am an amateur photographer - hoping to be semi-professional someday. (See my profile to view my photo blog )


For those of you on ravelry, I'm scrapperjen1. Feel free to 'friend' me. :)


That's pretty much me in a nutshell. Thank you all for stopping by - if you visit my blog, I'll visit yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.