Sunday, April 17, 2011

Greetings!

Hi all!
First and most importantly - - - HAPPY GRANDPARENTS' DAY to all you grandparents, especially my parents and in-laws.
Second - I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while. There's been lots going on and unfortunately, my blog gets shoved down the list of priorities. I try to stop by others' blogs when I can and see what you're up to.

Our work had a company wide meeting last week. We went to an outdoor camp that had an obstacle course. It was a GORGEOUS day! We broke into smaller teams and rotated through the events. I did the cable walk - you walk down two cables that get wider apart as you get further. Needless to say, we made it about 1/2 way on our first try before I totally biffed it (I still have the bruise on my backside to prove it). We tried it a few more times but didn't make it very far. It was a lot of fun and I got to see some of my co-workers I usually only see at this meeting once a year. Our guest speaker was former Chicago Bear, Jay Hilgenberg. He was an enjoyable speaker and really made you think about being part of a team and having the right attitude to get through life, work and whatever else.

DD & I got our dresses for DS's graduation and my brother's wedding this fall. Now I just have to get my arms in shape to wear that sleeveless dress!

I've been working on our son's graduation scrapbook and realizing my time to complete it is quickly running out! We finally got his announcement addressed this weekend so those will be going out this week.

I finished crocheting my sweater a few weeks ago (I still haven't taken pictures). I am knitting our daughter a sweater for dance class. And our son picked out his yarn for his socks he wants knitted (I'm a little nervous about that...)

Hope you're all doing well!

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy! Can't wait to see pictures of the finished sweater...and scrapbook. What a wonderful gift for a huge milestone! And socks....you'll get the hang of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.