Friday, April 01, 2011

Knitting and Crochet Blog Week, Day 5

Today's post for Knitting & Crochet Blog Week2011 is: And now for something completely different Dear Knitter: Sigh...it's been a few days since you at least added a row or two. Your daughter will be too big to wear me by the time you finish me at this rate. She looks longingly at the sparkly white yarn that sits next to your chair. Don't you see the yearning in her eyes, wishing I was completed? Please come and play with your yarn and sticks. Sincerely, Unfinished sweater PS: Happy April Fool's Day and Cubs Opening Day!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:41 AM

    Cute! I have a box full of 'talking unfinished projects', too! Coincidence that April Fool's Day and Cubs Opening Day are one and the same? tee hee hee
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lalalalalalala! My fingers are in my ears so I don't hear my disgusting number of UFOs screaming "finish me!" I admire your one-project-at-a-time ethic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkly yarn? You have to finish it!

    Happy opening day to you, too! It's sunny here, but we have no major league team...nor even a minor league team as of this year. Poot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.