As March is in sight...a snowstorm is headed our way for tonight. I'm hoping they are predicting wrong because 6" of snow does NOT sound appealing!!!!!
It kind of worries me because the trees are starting to bud and a few perennials starting to peek out.
***********************
I will really try to get some pictures up from Disney on Ice and the rodeo
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
-
Happy Monday! Today is Day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge---rest. I have kept up the first 4 days and walked each of those days, to...
I'm excited for the Disney on Ice photos! Jenny
ReplyDelete