A little layout from our trip to WDW a few years ago. The background paper is my design. The embellishments are all from misc. free digital element blogs.
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
-
Happy Monday! Today is Day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge---rest. I have kept up the first 4 days and walked each of those days, to...

Love Disney layouts and this one is adorable! Thanks for trying out for our DT!
ReplyDeleteCute! I love your background.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great layout! Nice to see you scrapping :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun digi layout! Love the background.
ReplyDeleteLove this page!!! (And Disney)
ReplyDeleteGreat layout! Lots of fun colors to go with the theme.
ReplyDeleteFun layout. I like how you blended the photos together.
ReplyDeleteLove your layout Jen! What a great page full of memories.
ReplyDelete