Friday, December 14, 2012

My heart aches!

Praying for those affected directly by the horrific school shooting in Connecticut!  Our thoughts are with you all!

Our district sent out a message tonight reminding parents to monitor their children's news viewing and that they would hve counselors on hand next week.  Our daughter (who's 8) overheard it and told us they had just practices their drill for this a couple of weeks ago.  I am sure there are questions coming and I pray we handle them well.

God bless all those children, teachers, faculty and their families!

2 comments:

  1. Mine does as well :(

    This morning I woke up before my daughter did, so I went and brought her from her bed to ours and got some quality snuggle time. I will take every opportunity I can to hold her close, especially after yesterday's tragedy :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be so hard to have a child that age. It just breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.