Thursday, December 13, 2012

Is it Friday yet?

It has been a long, slow, stressful, complain filled (mostly from me) week.  Is it over? Is it over?  I think working 12 days in a row, really does take its toll.  Sigh!

We did go see Christmas lights the other night and despite the fact that I came home in a crummy mood, it made me happy.  AND - it was an enjoyable evening with my husband and kids.

This weekend, DD & I are off to the theat-ahh (said in my snooty voice...) to see "Cinderella". She is super excited! And I enjoy your girls outings - here's hoping the Chicago precipitation will hold off.  I'm hoping to finish our Christmas shopping too.

What are your weekend plans?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your week was sucky :( Busy weekend ahead for me, aside from the continuation of packing, Saturday is our family Christmas dinner at DSIL's house and Saturday my 3 kids got DH tickets to the Brown's game for his birthday so they're all going to that and freeze their tushy's off while I babysit the grands.
    I hope this weekend makes up for your week! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 days is a lot to work! Hope you have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.