Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Happy December!

I hope this post finds you all well!

I'm sorry I've been bad about posting the past couple of weeks. I can't promise I will be posting a lot this month. It's a busy month, anyway.  Work is CRAZY busy and I come home exhausted.  Please know that I appreciate you all stopping by and commenting!

We have our cards out, house decorated and almost all our shopping done, which is a relief! We might actually be a little "ahead" this year...

In college sporting news...our Huskies are headed for the Orange Bowl!!!!! Our household (and most of town) is ecstatic. Poo poo to the critics!  I hope they at least make a game of it and if they win - all the better! Hubby and the kids are off to the pep rally tonight.    GOOOOOOOOOO HUSKIES!!!!!

How are your holiday preparations coming? I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:08 PM

    Gooooooooooooooooooooo Huskies! It's pretty exciting stuff for this area.

    Got my shopping done. Still have a load of sewing to do and some baking to get done. Other than that, it's just run, run, run!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Huskies! You sounds like big fans are any of you going to go to the game? I will be cheering on from home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is definitely moving fast this month! We got our decorations up too. We didn't go too crazy, but just enough to feel the spirit of the season!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.