Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday gratitudes!

*A fun weekend with my three favorite people
*Hugs & kisses
*Amazing theatre productions
*A week of holiday excitement ahead
*A place of employment that gives holiday bonuses
*Starting a new program at our local library
*Emails from "lost" friends
*Christmas cards
*Watching DD enjoy White Christmas for the first time
*My blog readers & comments
*The strength DH & I have found to encourage our kids to continue on with their days even in the wake of senseless events

Wishing you all a week with many things to be grateful for!

6 comments:

  1. Hooray for holiday bonuses and Christmas traditions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:07 PM

    Much for all of us to be grateful for. Thanks for sharing your gratitude.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much to be thankful for. :) Merry Christmas to you, Jen. Thank you so much for all of your encouragement this year. You always leave such nice comments on my work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a holiday bonus!! Well, we do get bigger tips during the holidays, so I guess that counts ;) Happy Holidays! Sounds like yours are starting off right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are a lot of wonderful blessings!! It is always great to count them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:42 PM

    That is a whole lot to be thankful for! I hope you guys had a lovely Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.