Reads & Screens
Books, Movies, TV and a little life
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Friday Fun
For a little baseball fun, check out:
Great Names in Baseball
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Obsessed....
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
Muir Woods & Beach
I am going to try something "new" for a weekly post. I will be linking up with The Weekly Postcard, hosted by: California Globe...
Sketch N Scrap
I did my take on Sketch N Scrap sketch #40. Check out their website, please! Sketch N Scrap Here's my take: The supplies are...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.