Hard to believe it's the last day of November!
Sorry I've been a bad blogger. I took the week off work and did a whole lot of nothing!
If anyone still wants to guest post on your holiday traditions, I have three more Thursdays. I know December is very busy and I'm just giving this a try!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
-
Happy Monday! Today is Day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge---rest. I have kept up the first 4 days and walked each of those days, to...
Happy December!!
ReplyDeleteOk, I will try to get something typed up and to you by Wednesday morning. Will that work?
ReplyDelete