Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Since it is the last day of July (gasp!) and in an effort to keep some good thoughs/positive ideas going - I have decided to start a new blog post "series". 
 
This week, a few things I am thankful for are:
 
* My husband
No one can make me laugh like him. He reminds me (intentionally or not) to have fun and not take things so seriously. He encourages me to pursue my dreams and take the little steps that will get me there.
* My kids
These two constantly make me smile. They're always giggling or seem to be plotting something. It warms my heart to see what good friends they are.
* My jobs
I know I am very blessed to have a job (let alone 2)! And as a bonus, it's a job I love! I feel passionate about my full time job. My part time job is enjoyable also and helps us have some extra money to do fun things.
* My blog readers/followers/commenters
It means a lot to me to know that you're reading this blog. I love the "love" you leave.
* Fellow bloggers.
You keep me entertained with your travels; photos; jokes; stories; DIYs and blog posts. Keep 'em coming!
Unseasonably mild summer weather
This summer has been FANTASTIC!!! We have had SO few hot days - the sun has been shining (most days) and the average temp this summer has been in the upper 70s. I'll take it!
* Flowers.
Because of the nice weather, my flowers are looking great! The front of our house is colorful and full - I love driving up to it each day - it's a wonderful way to end a workday.
* Email and text.
I have been getting lots of emails from friends I haven't caught up with in a long time. Texts from my mom always brighten my day (who else understands the agony the Cubs keep inflicting!).
 
What are you thankful for?
 
I am thinking about making this a weekly link up - any interest?

3 comments:

  1. thank YOU for your sweet comments and emails!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love reading your blog adventures and I appreciate that you come visit mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.