Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Tales from the Library, Bathroom Edition

That's right "Tales" fans - it's time for another edition.
 
Today's edition is brought to you by....Cat Woman.  Yes, you read that right!
 
I had to work on Sunday afternoon and was the closer. When you are the closer, you are responsible for picking up; straightening shelves; checking bathrooms; etc.
 
After closing time, I knocked and entered the men's room. No one and I checked the stall, there stashed behind the toilet was a book. UGH - really?!  So I get a paper towel, pick it up -
it's Cat Woman (like the Marvel comic book character).
Double UGH! So I finish closing, put on gloves, wipe the book cover with alcohol, scrub my hands.
 
Of course, I tell the Mr. about it when I get home and he thinks it's hilarious! Then points out, you know...some guys... STOP!!!!! (insert full body shiver)
 
I tell you - there is never a dull moment there.

7 comments:

  1. LOL! I'm sure it could've been worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Ugh. Gross. I'm just happy you had gloves to pick it up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:22 AM

    Do you remember the Seinfeld where there was a problem in the book store with taking merchandise into the bathroom? This story reminded me of that and now we know why. ICK!!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide if I should laugh or barf at this story.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.