Wednesday, March 30, 2016

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Hump Day!
I have decided to keep the WILW tradition going...

This week, I am loving:
*My Mr. and our kids - even when they pick on me, they still keep me smiling (most of the time)
*MLB regular season starts in 4 days!
*Blogs! There are SO many fantastic blogs out there [check out my 'Other Blogs You Should be Reading' tab - pick a few and go read them. (Don't forget to leave a comment...)
*My chats with Little Miss on the way to Grandma's house this week - she's on spring break
*I know what a macaroon is. This has been the running joke in our house this week
*Reading a good book!
*Introducing Little Miss to the movie, Uncle Buck and her cracking up, leading to her quoting it for weeks on end.
*10K step a day challenge we have at work right now - it has really made me get up and move around a lot more.

What are YOU loving this week?!

4 comments:

  1. I'm getting so excited for Royals opening day!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all the new blogs that are coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that my spring break is next week! Hallelujah! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved spending the last 4 days with the grandkids. Now I'm looking forward to implementing "The Miracle Morning" book I've been reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.