Thursday, June 02, 2016

Reading Challenge

I plan to participate in a July 1 - October 31 reading challenge. These are the books I plan to read for this challenge.


Erin’s Reading Challenge 5.0
7/1/16 – 10/31/16


(there's a Facebook group if you want to join)


The categories are:


5 points: Freebie – Read a book that is at least 200 pages.
The Summer Girls by Mary Alice Monroe
• 10 points: Read a book that starts with the letter "R".
Rose Harbor in Bloom by Debbie Macomber
• 10 points: Read a book with five words in the title.
The Lost Saints of Tennessee by Amy Franklin-Willis
• 15 points: Read a book that has a (mostly) blue cover.
Beach Town by Mary Kay Andrews
• 20 points: (Submitted by Barbara A. Wild; she’s a twin and is a mother to twins.) Read a book with twins as characters.
- The Distant Hours by Kate Morton
• 20 points: (Submitted by
Christina Mapes) Read a book from the following list of books made into movies.
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstein
• 25 points: (Submitted by
Stef Thompson) Read a book set in a country you have always wanted to visit.
-Italy: The Italian Wedding by Nicky Pellegrino
• 30 points: (Submitted by
Linda Young Zajac) Read a historical fiction book.
One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd by Jim Fergus
• 30 points: (Submitted by Ericka Blankenship) Read a music related book. (i.e. a memoir from a musician, singer, band, roadie, producer, groupie, music journalist, etc. OR a fictional book with a lead character that is a musician, music teacher, etc.)
- Life by Keith Richards
• 35 points: (Submitted by
Ferne Merrylees) Read a book originally published over 100 years ago.
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

3 comments:

  1. I see Rose Harbor on that list. I almost picked up that book the other day but decided I already had several books at home that I haven't read yet, so I put it back. Summer Girls sounds good too - been wanting to read that one.

    Give us your reviews as you read them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until I can read for fun again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RaventheClaw1910:58 AM

    Nice one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.