Tuesday, February 28, 2017

"Coffee Date"

Happy Tuesday! I hope you survived Monday and that the rest of the week is looking good...



If we were having coffee:
I would tell you I can't believe February is over! This year is flying by...

I would tell you I am glad The Voice is back on! I "heart" Adam! Blake cracks me up. I love Gwen's sass. And Alysha - what an amazing talent!

I would tell you I am SO excited baseball is back! I have entered so many contests to win Cubs Opening Day tickets. (I won't win, but....if I don't enter, I can't have a chance of winning!) I know I am going to one game this season and we will see if any others open up!

I would tell you that the weather has been crazily amazing this "winter". Northern Illinois got no measurable snow in January or February. That doesn't mean we are out of the winter danger zone but it's been pretty great not to scrape windows!!!

I would tell you that I am putting together an author feature series for my blog. If you know an author who might want to be interviewed, please send me an email. (jenmcgee34@yahoo.com)  Thank you!

I would tell you that teenage angst and drama is a REAL thing! I can't tell you how many days in the past week I have gotten to wear the "Worst Mom of the Day" sash and crown. I wear it proudly but some days I wish I didn't have it so often.

I would ask you for book recommendations. I have an endless to read list but am always looking for more to add to it.

I would wish you a GREAT Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that February is almost over! This year will be over before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get into The Voice! It always seems to lose me somewhere around the battle rounds, and I'm just not sure why.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.