Monday, February 13, 2017

Monday Musings, part 2

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend.


I took a couple days of work last week. It was very nice and quite relaxing.


Thursday, Young Miss had a half day of school. So while she was at school, I organized some craft stuff and cleaned off my desk. After I picked her up from school, we went and got manicures. We made a productive stop at Goodwill to drop off and shop.


Friday, I did some scrapbooking while Young Miss was at school. I also went to Kohls to spend my gift cards. The clearance rack gods were smiling on me. She and I rested then went to pick up the boys at the airport.



I worked all day at the library on Saturday.

Sunday was a pretty quiet day. Sunny and windy but almost 50 degrees. We went and had BBQ for a late lunch. I got some reading done and my stack of library books says I have lots more reading to do.

Pitchers and catchers are reporting for spring training today. I am SO excited to see spring (and baseball) in my future.

I have started a little planking and stretching routine in the morning and evening. Here's hoping to look a little more "summer ready" soon!


How was your weekend?
I wish you a great week ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Kohls always has such great deals. I need to go there more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout! I'm hoping to incorporate some small 6x8 layouts in my PL. Love Kohls too. I always find something there. My weekend consisted of trying to reach my DietBet goal lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.