Wednesday, February 22, 2017

WILW

It's that day again! Happy Wednesday!
Here's what I'm loving this week:
*Beautiful sunsets the past week
*We got a cupcake shop in town! Their lemon and red velvet are to die for!!!!
*Beautiful weather means parking lot lunches - sandwiches and a book. You can't beat that in February!
*This:
*She turned 13 on Sunday

*Potential photo clients are starting to contact me. I'm hoping to book some shoots this spring.

*Reading blogs
*Baseball is back in season
*My husband & kids keeping me on my toes - they are so silly sometimes
*Have I mentioned the amazingly awesome weather we've had the last week?!  ;)
*I have been able to wear my skirts and dresses and not freeze to death.
*My sister in law in Florida hoping to get "one more day of boot weather" while I am wondering where our sandals are for today.
*Coffee!!!!!

What are YOU loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.