Friday, February 03, 2017

Five on Friday

This week I am going to join a new (to me) link up: Five on Friday with Christina, April, and Natasha

1. My Mr. and Young Mr. are finally shaking their flu bug. I have had a cold this week and seem to be on the mend - hooray!
2. One of my photos from an engagement session was chosen from my gallery for a contest. SUPER excited about that!
3. I am reading Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher. SUPER great read so far!
4. It's Friday and I have a pretty quiet weekend ahead of me.
5. I am having fun on Twitter this week. Lots of tweets in my feed about Disney; movies; music; books and baseball.

Please check out the links to other blogs here and on these ladies' blogs. Thanks and HAPPY FRIDAY!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting that your photo was chosen!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your photo!! That's great news and so is your boys on the mend. It's a nasty bug going around. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the photo!!! And glad to hear the boys are better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popping in from the link up. How exciting your picture was chosen!! Hope you're having a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.