Wednesday, February 08, 2017

WILW



Happy Wednesday! I'm linking up with RACHEL today for another What I'm Loving Wednesday. I hope your week is going well. I hope you are finding things to love this week.


*Quality time with Young Miss this week
*Good movies (Young Miss & I saw Hidden Figures over the weekend and loved it!)
*A sense of humor
*A book I have been wanting to read for a while being on the library shelf
*Blog reading
*Scrapbooking time the next couple of days


What are you loving this week?

4 comments:

  1. I really want to see Hidden Figures! Maybe I will make that happen this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What book were you happy to see in the shelf?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winter Street by Elin Hilderbrand

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.