Wednesday, February 15, 2017

WILW

In keeping with my Wednesday post tradition - another What I'm Loving Wednesday is upon us! I hope you will share your WILW post link in the comments.
I am loving:
*That Valentine's Day wasn't a big deal at our house
*Spring training has started
*Going through old photos - wow our kids have grown up!
*Young Miss will be 13 on Sunday
*Random silliness in the last week
*Library books and that I can start an "older" mystery series from all the libraries in our system
*Chicago Fire/This is Us/The Good Place - all wonderful and fun shows
*Blog comments and blog reading
*Reconnecting with high school friends
*Springlike weather the past couple of days - bring on the skirts and dresses again!
*Coffee!!!!


What are you loving this week?

2 comments:

  1. Valentine's Day isn't a big deal in our house either, just another day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentine's Day isn't a big deal at our house either, which is fine with me. Happy Birthday to Little Miss!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.