Friday, February 17, 2017

Five on Friday

I am linking up again this week with: Christina, April, and Natasha for another edition of:

This week I am going to share my 5 work outfits from this week. I am NOT a fashionista! I just try to look presentable.
A lot of my clothes come from resale/secondhand shops; someone's "castoffs" and Goodwill. I'm not too proud to wear them!

(Please excuse the bathroom selfies - it's the only full length mirror I have access to)


Monday I wore my loose fitting purple top and black pants and flats.
I also wore a combination of my bracelets and bobble earrings.

Tuesday it was upper 40s so I decided to break out one of my new skirts to wear.
The cardigan is a castoff from a coworker.
I also wore a combination of my "gold" bracelets

Wednesday is another comfy day.
The cardigan is from Goodwill; black pants & loafers I have had forever.
Charming Charlie bracelet and sparkly earrings that were a gift several years ago.



Thursday I went with a faux wrap shirt (a Goodwill find from a while ago), black pants and flats.
My bracelet is probably from Wal Mart and my earrings from Clothes Mentor.
Friday is "casual day" at work, so that means jeans and a nice top!
After trying on about 6 different shirts this morning, this is what I am wearing.
The top and jeans are from Clothes Mentor
My bracelets are from Disney World and Game Day Feels and my necklace was picked up on our travels (made by a blacksmith)


Wishing you all a great Friday and weekend ahead!







2 comments:

  1. Looooking gooood!!! HOwever, I'm so glad I don't have to dress up anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I wish I could wear half those pretty outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.