Monday, June 27, 2016

And here we are again....

Monday..... How do the weekends go SO fast and the work week goes so slow?!


It was hot and humid here all weekend. (and I took zero pictures...)


Friday night, we picked up dinner and just hung out. This was after a whole work blow up thing that still has me completely p'd off.


Saturday, we had my nephew's 2nd birthday party. It was a good time and it's always nice to see family!


Yesterday, Little Miss decided this would be a good time to learn to ride her bike. So we went to the park and she figured it out pretty quick. Now she needs to work on corners and braking a little lighter...


We spent a few hours yesterday in car lots (again). Just when I think we are figuring out what we want...yeah - no! It's so frustrating and this has been going on for almost 2 years now. I am barely hanging onto the sanity rope in that department.


And here we are for another week. Fortunately for me, it's a short week! I think I can make it 4 days....


Here's to a good week!

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great weekend. A mix of family and relaxing is always nice in my book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little miss is a lot better than me since I still don't know how to ride a bike and I'm almost 30 LOL! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. It appears you've had a mix of more good than not so good. Sometimes you gotta roll with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you had a bad work week ... mine started off terrible yesterday ... but I am HOPING the week improves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.