Wednesday, June 01, 2016

WILW

Hello June! How did it get to be June already?!

I'm linking up with Rachel and friends again this week. Make sure you check out their blogs!

This week I'm loving quite a bit!

*I ALMOST made my step goal for the month of May. Here's to a little better walking in June.

*New flowers in the yard. My Mr. and I picked up some new flowers to fill in some spots and go with what we have already. Our new lily popped open yesterday. I LOVE the color!

*It's the last week of school for Little Miss.

*Two awesome photo shoots over the weekend! I had a blast (despite it being hot & humid - hello summer...) and hope they did too.

*A long holiday weekend - I actually got to relax!

*Erin's June Reading Challenge : it's June 1, join in!
#readyourbooks

What are you loving this past week?

3 comments:

  1. The flowers in your yard are amazing! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are beautiful! I want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you reminded me about that book challenge, I need to get started on that!! :)

    That flower is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.