Wednesday, May 25, 2016

WILW

Happy Wednesday all!
Please check out Rachel and friends' blogs

It's only Wednesday....and the week has been full of ups and downs.

Little Miss's artwork. She's been drawing a lot!

 Little Miss's orchestra concert. The kids all did great!

Blooming flowers

 Taking Little Miss to the musical at her middle school. The cast was fantastic!
 
Little Miss's dance recital last weekend. She did awesome on her tap solo.

I know it's almost 10 months away but I am SUPER excited for this movie!

A long weekend is coming up and I have 2 photo shoots and yard work ahead of me. But that makes me happy!

My Mr's van is having troubles...again! We thought he was going to have to be towed home last night from 45 minutes away. Fortunately he got the van going and made it home.

I hope you are having a good week and a good weekend ahead.

2 comments:

  1. I am loving her artwork too! It looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! You've had a busy month! And where in the world have I been that I didn't know about this movie?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.