Friday, May 20, 2016

TGIF!

The week is almost over. If I can just make it though!


Little Miss had a meltdown just before we left this morning because she didn't want to go to school because the kids are mean to her. UGH!!!! So she is sobbing in the car this morning (after I had yelled her to hurry up-yes, I will take my Mom of the Year crown and sash now). So we sat in the drive and talked, hugged and cried. I just hope today is an ok day for her!


We have her dance recital tonight and tomorrow nights. I always worry about her hair...I am NOT good beyond a ponytail or braid. Fingers crossed!


I work at the library tomorrow. The plan for Sunday is to go to the middle school musical.


What are you up to this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the rest of the week will be a breeze for you.

    As for me, my plans for the weekend are to do laundry and a few things around the house. I'm not stressing too much about the housework that is being put on the back burner because my school year will be over in a week and then I will have all summer to do some much needed deep cleaning. Next week will be WILD for me, being the last week of school, so my plan this weekend really is to do as little as possible and rest up for the home stretch.

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.