Monday, May 23, 2016

Lilacs

It's May and the lilacs are in full bloom here!


There is something about them that I LOVE!
I love their perfume.
I love their beautiful blooms.
The purple ones are my favorite but the white ones are pretty too.
The scent of them makes me smile.

I remember my dad stopping on the way home from church to get some for my mom from wild lilac bushes. That sweet smell the rest of the ride home...

I like being out for a walk or driving down the street and you can just smell them.
It smells like spring to me!




4 comments:

  1. They are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom's fave flower!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are my favorite flower as well. So pretty & smell SO good. I like the dark purple ones but I'll really take any color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them, too! It's such a beautiful little group of flowers that pack a big fragrance punch! Maybe I'll plant some :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.