Wednesday, May 04, 2016

WILW

It's Wednesday! I hope you will join in the link up over at Randomness with Rachel this week!

*Star Wars Day

*My husband being understanding during a stressful work week

*The Project Life app - SO fun! And quick scrapbook pages

*Extra hugs from my kids

*New clothes

*Baseball

*Looking through old pictures and putting together photo books


*Upcoming photo shoots & photo specials

I hope you are having a good week - please link up with Rachel and tell us what you're loving!




4 comments:

  1. I would totally wear a storm trooper uniform today if it wouldn't violate a bunch of social norms

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Star Wars day!! :)

    My friend uses that Project Life App- I'm so behind on scrapbooking, I should look into it.

    Thank you for being so faithful at linking up! You are awesome!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Project Life app - best scrapbooking tool ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so disappointed in myself - not only did I not watch anything Star Wars, I didn't even get a chance to wear my Star Wars t-shirt. Shame. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.