Friday, May 13, 2016
Belated WILW
So...it's Friday! And I am finally getting my Wednesday post up. Please go visit Rachel and the other blogs that are linked up!
This week's love:
*My family - they drive me crazy, but it's a good crazy!
*My grandpa is taking an Honor Flight this weekend. He has been looking forward to it for months!
*Photography jobs filling a lot of what's left of May
*Silly texts
*Blogging friends
What are you loving?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
-
I have decided to participate in... Semi Charmed Kind of Life Winter Reading Challenge Reading is to be done November 1, 2014 through Feb...

Blogging friends are pretty much amazing. :)
ReplyDeleteLove your list!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete