Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday Letters

HELLO FRIDAY!!!!!
(It has been a LONG week!)

Dear Weekend, Go slow!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Mr. H, Happy Birthday week!

Dear Baby Brother, Happy Birthday week!

Dear Husband, I love you! Thank you for your patience and humor this week. It has been needed!

Dear Kids, Thank you for making me laugh (even when you frustrate me).

Dear Cubbies, Ahem...been a rough few days here. I hope you can get back on track!

Dear Blogger Friends, I am loving your posts this week and your lovely comments.

Dear Photography Clients, Thank you! Thank you for hiring me and allowing me into your lives. Thank you for spreading the word about me - that is a wonderful help!

Dear Authors, Keep writing good books. I have read a few good ones so far this month.

*******************************

What are you up to this weekend? I hope it's lots of fun!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have an amazing weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping in to say hello and hope "dear weekend" gives you a nice slow time. :) Not sure what my plans will be but hope to relax too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.