Wednesday, July 06, 2016

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday link up time with Rachel and friends!
Please go check out their blogs. And please join us this week or future Wednesdays for the link up!

 
 
*I'm loving I took a long weekend with my family last weekend. It was relaxing and lots of fun!
 
*I'm loving my new wheels 
 
*I'm loving my photos going out to clients 
 
*I'm loving sleeping when it's storming 
 
*I'm loving hearing from author friends that they're working on a new book
 
*I'm loving reconnecting with friends and family. 
 
*I'm loving that 7 of my Cubbies are heading to the All Star Game (I think David Ross got the shaft by not being selected...)

*I'm loving arm chair traveling with my FB and IG friends
 
 
**********************************************
 A few pictures from this past weekend:

Picked up the "new to us" car-

 Did a little shopping and these two acted like 5 year olds most of the time-

 We saw the new Independence Day movie - it was ok. A little cheesy but not as bad as I was prepared for-
 
Luxury reclining seats - LOVED that!

We did some mini golfing-

Ate some BBQ-

Walked around Downtown Naperville for a while to enjoy the weather and almost non-existent people-
 
 
 

And apparently I don't have any pictures of our backyard camp fires we had each night over the weekend. Hello s'mores; pie iron pizzas and relaxing.

I hope you all had a nice weekend! What are you loving this week?

4 comments:

  1. Yay for new wheels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! Looks like y'all had a great time! :) And yeah for a new vehicle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for new wheels! It's been a long time coming huh? I'm loving that I saw "Finding Dory" twice and they mention "Cleveland" in the movie (on a positive note at that). First backyard firepit night. Loved your pictures btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love drifting off to sleep when it's storming. It's one of my favorite things about the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.