Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Travel Tuesday

Happy Tuesday! I decided to throw in a Travel Tuesday post this week.


In June of 2013, we took a vacation to the Kansas City area. One of our stops was the Harry S. Truman Presidential Library  It is a beautiful campus




President & Mrs. Truman's final resting place

The eternal flame in the courtyard

Replica of the Truman era Oval Office

One of the Truman statues on the campus

President Truman's preserved working office:

It is worth the trip! (Along with the other Truman sites around the Independence/Kansas City area)

4 comments:

  1. How fun! LOVING all the photos!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing place! I love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catching up on your blog posts (as you can see). I LOVE visiting the President Libraries. I've only been to two, Nixon and Reagan but hubby and I plan on visiting more. Great photos-so fascinating! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.