Wednesday, July 27, 2016

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!
This week can not go by fast enough!!!! Work has been heck this week so far - this pretty much sums up yesterday perfectly!:

I hope you will link up with Rachel for What I'm Loving Wednesday and tell us what you're loving!

*My husband & kids - they have helped me keep my sense of humor.

*The Olympics are a week & a half away (although it sounds like a lot of the athletes won't have a home) - tune in starting August 5

*Emails and messages from friends and family

*This...cracks me up:

*Next week is a "girls week" with Little Miss and I'm super excited for it!

*Awesome blog posts so many of you have been posting

*Senior photo time! I'm starting to book up for the rest of the summer and coming fall - HOORAY!

*My photo project I am going to tackle in August:
(Feel free to join in!)

Have a happy Wednesday and rest of the week all!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the Olympics!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm old. Been out of high school for over two decades, and I'm still happy with my Senior pictures :) Yes, I'm a big dork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet for always linking up! I'm so sorry I didn't get my post done. I can't even begin to describe how busy seminar time is! Love this list! That looks like a fun photo challenge. If I can remember, I might participate!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.