Saturday, July 23, 2016

I never would have guessed

10 years!

I've been blogging for 10 years! Surethere have been lulls, but my little corner of the world has become a place for my randomness. My crafty stuff showoffs; my husband and kids; our travels; book reviews; thoughts on movies; phots; etc; etc.

I have made several friends and found some fantastic blogs to read along the way.

Will it keep going another 10 years? We will see....

Thank you all for reading. I love getting your comments.

Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Happy Blog-iversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and 10 years is an awesome milestone. I have enjoyed visiting and getting to know ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, please post for another 10 years! Love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.